Langlois LU123 upright piano. This model has an attractive timbre and is in a polished ebony with mahagony accents and underlid.
● Select high quality spruce solid wood from Alaska, guarantee perfect acoustic performance.
● "A level" FFW "ABLE" rosewood hammer from Germany, well-combination of flexibility and hardness, supply perfect timbre.
● "DEHONIT" pin block from Germany.
● Basswood solid wood keyboard, African ebony sharp key, Germany white key, measurement the key weight cooperated with lead weight, supply you comfortable and fluent play.
● Single maple bridge, make the voice frequency transferring faster and more correct.
● Germany "Röslau" steel string, make the timbre more beautiful and clear.
● Japanese center pin and center felt, high quality hard color wood, and the action processed by the most advanced Japanese whole set precision equipment, make the action work more flexible.
● Pedal system use high quality hardwood, has strong European classic feeling.
● Inner Hydraulic pressure soft fall from Korean, make the open and close of fallboard more comfortable and safe.
Custom Hand Built Pianos
5943 State Highway 303 NE Suite D-101
Mail To: PO Box 2927
Bremerton, WA 98310